30 Day Price Match Promise Terms
If you find an identical model at a cheaper advertised price on a competitor’s website within 30 days of purchasing from us, you may ask for a Price Match subject to the following terms:
- Competitors product must be the identical model from an authorised online Australian reseller (not an overseas seller or grey importer).
- The product must have the same manufacturer's warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new in its original retail box.
- If products have been purchased from us as a bundled offer, they must also be advertised as an identical bundled offer on competitors website.
- We do not price match on products that are white box or un-boxed. We also do not price match on refurbished or factory seconds.
- Competitor's product must be in stock and available for purchase through their website.
- Competitor's price that you want us to match must be a current advertised price on their website.
- We do not price match on products listed on auction websites or membership-only websites.
- The 30 day Price Match Promise does not apply to obvious pricing errors or close-out items.
- The 30 day Price Match Promise is only offered on purchases made by non commercial entities for non-commercial grade products.
- The 30 day Price Match Promise applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item. This includes shipping, processing, handling, taxes and any other applicable fees related to the transaction.
- The 30 day Price Match Promise does not apply to accessories, filters, parts or any product priced at $250 or less.
- Only one price match is allowed per transaction. A price match can be applied either at the time of transaction or within 30 days of transaction.
- We reserve the right to verify competitors product availability and price before issuing a refund of the difference.
If the competitors' product is identical and complies with the above terms, please call us on 1300 174 659. You will also need to email us a copy of your original purchase receipt, the product details including its price plus the exact webpage address of the product from the competitors site.