Price Match Terms & Conditions
We are always happy to price match or if we can, beat a competitors price. So if you find an identical model at a cheaper advertised price on a competitor’s website, you may ask for a price match or price beat subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The product advertised must be the identical model from an authorised online Australian re-seller (not an overseas seller or grey importer).
- The product must have the same manufacturer's warranty, model number, contain the same components and must be brand new in its original retail box.
- We do not price match on products that are ex-display, white box or un-boxed. We also do not price match on refurbished or factory seconds.
- Competitor's product must be in stock and available (online) for purchase through their website.
- Competitor's price must be a current advertised price on their website.
- We do not price match on products listed by auction websites, buyers clubs, membership re-sellers, membership websites or deals that require some form of membership to be eligible.
- Our price match & price beat offer does not apply to obvious pricing errors or close-out items.
- Our price match & price beat offer is only available to private non commercial entities for non-commercial domestic grade products.
- Our price match & price beat offer applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item. This includes shipping, processing, handling, taxes and any other applicable fees related to the transaction.
- Our price match & price beat offer does not apply to accessories, filters, parts or any product priced at $200 or less.
- Only one price match or price beat is allowed per transaction.
- We reserve the right to verify competitors product availability and price before issuing a price match.
If the competitors' product is identical and complies with the above terms, please use our contact form to ask for a price match and include a link to the exact web-page of the product from the competitors website.