Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Air Purifiers Direct?
Where are you Located?
Air Purifiers Direct has it's administrative base on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland and we sell Australia wide.
Why should I buy from Air Purifiers Direct?
- We are an Australian owned and operated business
- We endeavour to sell only top quality brands
- We only sell Australian issued/certified products
- All orders are shipped from within Australia (NOT overseas)
- Great Customer Service & Local Phone Support
- Keep up to date with latest Innovations & technology
- We will match or beat a competitors price (subject to terms)
- Hassle Free Returns if a product is incorrect or faulty
- Free Delivery Australia Wide (excludes InovaAir products)
- Free Buyers Guides
- All Australian Warranties
- Genuine Advice “No nonsense and No endless sales spiel”
- Fully Security Compliant Webstore with 256-bit encryption
- We Are Not a Generic Retailer - We Specialise in What We Sell
What are my options if an item is out of stock?
If an item is out of stock please contact us to find out when more stock will arrive. In the case where an item is out of stock, we can offer you three options:
- Pay for the item now and when new stock becomes available, we automatically fulfill and deliver your order.
- Ask us to contact you when new stock arrives.
- Purchase a different model from the same brand or an equivalent model from a different brand. (We are experienced and able to assess your requirements to offer suitable alternate products if required).
Do your products come with a Manufacturer's Warranty?
Yes, all products sold by Air Purifiers Direct come with a full manufacturer's warranty for Australia. We DO NOT sell grey imports or ship products directly from overseas. All products are the Australian model authorised for sale within Australia. Note that the length of warranty may vary between manufacturers so please refer to the product's own documentation.
Which Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You can also use PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or ZIP "Buy Now Pay Later".
Can I pick up my order from your office or warehouse?
All orders are processed, packed and shipped from either our own warehouse or our suppliers warehouse's. Due to inconvenience, safety and insurance reasons, you will not be able to pick up items personally from any dispatch warehouses. All orders are freighted out to the customers address and must be signed for. However, you may be able to arrange for pickup from a freight carriers depot or a specified collection point within your city.
Where is my order going to be shipped from?
All products are sold via our Australian online store www.airpurifiersdirect.com.au. Orders are shipped from warehouses within Australia, so all products are certified Australian issue and come with a full Australian warranty. WE DO NOT SHIP PRODUCTS FROM OVERSEAS OR SELL NON AUSTRALIAN ISSUED/CERTIFIED ITEMS.
How are your products delivered?
We use Australia Post and freight companies to deliver your items. When your order has been dispatched you will be given a tracking ID so you can follow its progress. Click here for more info about Shipping.
Do you deliver to my area?
We offer free delivery to metropolitan and most regional areas around Australia. We also deliver to remote locations however; we may need to charge a delivery fee for some remote areas. This will depend on the location and the goods being delivered. If we need to charge for delivery, we will contact you to discuss your options.
Do I Need to Provide a Signature Upon Delivery?
Note that due to COVID-19 some freight carriers are implementing non contact policies to reduce the risk of spreading infection. Please refer to our alerts page here for more informtion on each freight carrier.
To prevent fraud and theft, we require someone with an ID to accept and sign for the delivery. This can be yourself or someone you authorise to act on your behalf.
We also offer an "Authority To Leave" (ATL) option for certain products. Please note that If you choose this method, you are releasing Air Purifiers Direct and the freight company from any liability if items are damaged or lost from the time they are dispatched from our or our suppliers warehouse.
Frequently Asked Questions last updated: 04/12/2020