Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Air Purifiers Direct?
Where are you based?
Air Purifiers Direct administrative base is on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland and we sell all products through our online store. We also have a sales representative who travels extensively throughout the country and may be available for consultation within your area by appointment.
Why should I buy from you?
- Australian owned and operated
- We stock Quality Products
- We offer Great Customer Service
- Keep up to date with latest Innovations & technology
- 30 Day Price Match Promise
- 30 Day Easy Returns
- Fast & Free Delivery - Australia wide
- Free Buyers Guides
- Australian Warranties
- Genuine advice “No sales spiels”
- Our website uses 256-bit encryption security
- We are not a generic "Big Box" retailer - We specialise in what we sell
What are my options if an item is out of stock?
If an item is out of stock please contact us to find out when more stock will become available. In the case where an item is out of stock, we will offer you three options:
- Pay for the item now and when new stock becomes available, we automatically fulfill and deliver your order.
- Ask us to contact you when new stock arrives.
- Purchase a different model from the same brand or an equivalent model from a different brand.
Do your products come with a full Manufacturer's Warranty?
Yes, all of the products sold by Air Purifiers Direct come with a full manufacturer's warranty. The length of warranty may vary between manufacturers.
Which payment methods can I use?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. You can also pay with PayPal, Apple Pay or ZipPay "Buy Now Pay Later".
How are your products delivered?
We use Australia Post and freight companies to deliver your items. When your order has been dispatched you will be given a tracking ID so you can follow its progress. More information here.
Do you deliver to my area?
We offer free delivery to metropolitan and most regional areas around Australia. We also deliver to remote locations however; we may need to charge a delivery fee for some remote areas. This will depend on the location and the goods being delivered. If we need to charge for delivery, we will contact you to discuss your options.
Do I need to be physically present to accept delivery?
To prevent cases of fraud and theft, we require someone with a photo ID to accept and sign for the delivery. This can be yourself or someone you authorise to act on your behalf. (If another person is going to accept the delivery on your behalf, please let us know in advance).
We also offer an "Authority To Leave" (ATL) option for certain products. Please note that If you choose this method, you are releasing Air Purifiers Direct and the freight company from any liability if items are damaged or lost from the time they are dispatched from our or our suppliers warehouse.