- Best Air Purifiers For Bushfire Smoke
These are our best performing air purifiers for mitigating the effects of bushfire smoke within your home. Note that for the best results you should do the following
- Close all doors and windows
- Have your air conditioning on recycle (Not bringing in outside air)
- Avoid using exhaust fans that will extract air from inside the room/house and create a negative pressure (A negative pressurised room or home will suck in air from the outside via gaps between windows, ceilings, under doors and anywhere else it can get in)
- Run the air purifier on its highest speed and drop down to an auto setting or medium speed after an hour or two.